Suffering from Pain or Injury?
- Have you had pain in a joint or muscle that just won't go away?
- Did you suffer an injury that needs time to heal?
- Are you looking to prevent an injury from happening?
Often the body needs support to allow healing to take place faster. Braces and supports can give your joints and muscles the assistance they need to fully heal and alleviate
your pain. In addition these products can also help give your joints support to prevent an injury from occurring. Brace Source can help you get the right ankle brace, knee brace, or wrist brace for you.
With over 50 years of experience in treating sports medicine and work injuries, our professional staff can recommend the brace that is right for you. With a staff
of athletic trainiers, physical therapists and certified orthotic fitters, we are qualified to assist you in making the right decision about your bracing
Which brace is right for me?
- If you know the brace or support you need either from experience or because a qualified healthcare professional has recommended it to you, click on the
category at the left, choose the product you need and add it to your shopping cart.
- If you are not sure which brace or support is right for you, visit our Contact Us page, enter your name and contact information and
describe your problem in the Message box. Our professionals will use this information to make a brace recommendation for you within 1 business day. If you need
more immediate assistance, call our toll free number, (866) 543-8685.
What are my payment options?
- All products can be purchased through our Pay Pal connection using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal Accounts.
- Brace Source will complete all the necessary claim forms to file with insurance if 1) the brace or support is an insurance billable item, 2) your policy allows
coverage for braces and supports and 3) a prescription for the brace is obtained from a physician. To bill insurance, click here onto the "Click for Insurance and Registration Forms".